I knew it would be also busy day since B had an appointment to take her cast off in the afternoon and I had some work to be done prior to picking her up. But sometime after 10, I ended up with a major migraine and felt a bit nauseated that I had to lay down and take some meds to help relieve the pain. I never felt this bad and all I could think about is how am I going to get on with the day like this.... This was just about the most awful feeling like my head was about to burst and to top it off.... if I laid down, my head wouldn't stop spinning. Fortunately, after taking a double dos of migraine meds it kicked in and I felt a little bit better.
So after lunch, I felt so much better and got ready to pick up B for her appt. She was excited when I picked her up and she told me she and had a wonderful day at school. She is so loving her class! At the doc's office, the pink arm cast came off and was advised that her arm will take several weeks to get back to normal (like straightening it and lifting things).
Then on Saturday, we had birthday party to go to... But before that, I was able to get some early mountain biking time in with a neighbor. It was nice having some of me time. Really!
When I got back it was getting ready for our friend's 5th birthday party. The kids really enjoyed the afternoon and I was able to kick back and see some of college football and my Gamecock's work over Missouri.... Ha Ha Mizou.. welcome to the SEC!!!
So this morning, I woke up to reading Neve's crazy adventure in Burgos..... She ended up calling us and explaining the whole thing. All I can say is...WOW. Leave it to Neve.... it's never a dull moment..... but it seemed to work out ok...
No comments:
Post a Comment