I'm an idiot... I tried to swap pics to show the whole wall map and it did but it changed the publish date. So if this entry is out of order it is actually from 9/16....
Last night I finally put up the Camino Wall Map for the children to visually see where our Peregrina has traveled. She started from Saint Jean Pied de Port (on the far right in France). So as we get more updates from her, the map will eventually be populated with more cities and scenery pics.
Last night I finally put up the Camino Wall Map for the children to visually see where our Peregrina has traveled. She started from Saint Jean Pied de Port (on the far right in France). So as we get more updates from her, the map will eventually be populated with more cities and scenery pics.
Today, she arrived in Ventosa (28 km from Viana). She had walked further then the group she was with yesterday and had left them to reach Ventosa. She seemed very exhausted when the kiddos had a brief conversation via FaceTime.
Mamá, descansar bien!
Buenas Noches, peregrina!

No comments:
Post a Comment