I received another email today around 12:52 pm (local time and 6:52pm Spain time). She made it to Pamplona and is staying at an Alburgue Casa Paderborn. She states it's run by Germans and is very quaint and appears nice.
Around 3:00pm, we had FaceTime and she was in good spirits. I think she is getting the hang of it now. ;-)
As for the home front, the boys and I observed the 911 Presidential speech at Ground Zero. It's amazing how 11 years had passed and yet feels like it just happened. We share respects to those who have fallen here on US soil and abroad and to their loved ones!
I also walked the other children to school this morning and we all enjoyed the cooler fall weather. Low 60's in the morning and highs of upper 70's during the day.
I'm settling into a routine now and have enjoyed the time with the family while working from home.
It's dinner time and ready for a relaxing evening.....
No comments:
Post a Comment